Search AZMEX Articles and Reports by Keyword, Author, and Date
This online search tool custom built by EBRC, allows you to search the AZMEX archive of articles and publications by keyword, author, and date.
Economic and Business Research Studies on Border Region Topics
- Extending the Border Zone to the Entire State of Arizona: Estimated Expenditures and Economic Impact Simulations, 2013-2016 Charney, Alberta H. Ph.D. and Hoogasian, Alan (pp22). March 12, 2015
- Fresh Produce and Production Sharing: Foundations and Opportunities for Nogales and Santa Cruz County Vera Pavlakovich-Kochi, Ph.D. and Gary D. Thompson, Ph.D. (pp55). September 25, 2013.
- 96th Arizona Town Hall, April 25-28, 2010, Tucson, Arizona. Building Arizona’s Future: Jobs, Innovation & Competitiveness . Background report coordinated by The University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona. Vera K. Pavlakovich-Kochi, Ph.D., and Jen E. McCormack, Editors. Alberta H. Charney, Thomas Combrink, Stephen Cornell, Erik Glenn, Ronald J. Gunderson, Jim Holway, Jen E. McCormack, Lora Mwaniki‐Lyman, Ben Lyon, William P. Patton, Vera Pavlakovich‐Kochi, Jeffrey Peterson, Tom R. Rex, Jim Rounds, James Tamerius, Marshall J. Vest, Andrea Whitsett (190pp). April 2010.
- Arizona-Sonora Region: Economic Indicators and Regional Initiatives, 2009 Vera K. Pavlakovich-Kochi, Ph.D., and Jaewon Lim, Ph.D., 2009
- Mexican Visitors to Arizona: Visitor Characteristics and Economic Impacts, 2007-08 Vera K. Pavlakovich-Kochi, Ph.D. and Alberta H. Charney, Ph.D. (9pp). February, 2008